Monday, June 21, 2010

New Features are Live !!!

They're finally here! New Features for you to maximize your investments!

So I went away for this weekend (in every aspect) but not without telling of new features that would come. I hope you are of those who hung around without selling my shares (at least not all of them ) But whether you sold them or not I won't judge, I'm still giving you 2 brand new features of a whole suite I've got planned for the not too distant future.

You can find the new additions on tabs beneath the title (They are all automagically generated for your convenience):


First one's Recent Riser Rankings: Here you'll find the top 20 Recent Arrivals leaderboard reconfigured to show you who's who among the pack, it's not the same being No. 8 after a week than getting to No. 9 on your second day ;). This is pretty much the same as the spreadsheet I was building manually, only now you won't depend on me being timely to get you RRR fix!

Second is the Newborn Rankings: Kids grow up so fast these days! Haven't you noticed all of a sudden you see someone on ea's home tab recent arrivals list with a +2 +3 or even +4 gain in share price? wish you could have ridden that wave? wonder how many more shares like that have dropped of the list, growing exponentially and not on the recent arrivals board yet? Well I've got the solution you need! These rankings are generated on the fly everytime you load the page and there's 40 newborns listed !!! So you still have time to make your investments and gain some hot new followers before they're in full bloom.

I gave some of my loyal shareholders a head start on those fresh shares. And if you get some NRMM you'll also be able to get in on the early action on my future features.

Thanks to those who stood behind me with strong investments while my shares took a dive. Namely CINDYG, ADRIEL, CRAW, ELIAV, KT1018, BINKU, LOA, PETLEY, REIGN and RZR.

Good Luck, Trade Strong!

Recent Empire,
Growing by helping each Recent Arrival at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment